CRSA was the lead firm on a design-develop-build team that provided architectural and engineering services for the long-vacant Scowcroft Warehouse—a National Register site built in 1906. The building was completely renovated into office space for the General Services Administration. The project includes an innovative wall-coring seismic upgrade, new electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and historically sensitive finishes, both interior and exterior. The interior is illuminated by two new atria extending the full height of the building. The building's exterior features a new, architecturally compatible entrance on the east side. Recycled materials were used in construction.