Old Main was the first building constructed on the SUU campus in 1898 and has endured a major fire and countless remodels that have detracted from the original character of the building. CRSA helped renovate the building, including administration offices, conference rooms, EDNET rooms, classrooms, and student services. To enable this, the design included a seismic upgrade as well as new mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and communication systems. The interior was fully modernized for current day technology and space requirements. The historic nature of the exterior of the building was preserved.