CRSA is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Feel free to email a portfolio to . Positions we are actively recruiting for are listed below. CRSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Production Associate or Architect
CRSA is actively seeking Architectural Associates or licensed Architects for Revit production work in our Salt Lake City office. We currently have two full-time positions available. However, we are open to part-time hires with a range of 15 to 29 hours/week, depending on project tasks and deadlines. For this role, we are seeking candidates who enjoy production work and would prefer to continue working in this capacity for at least 3 years.
What would you do? Responsibilities will likely include the following tasks:
- Communicates with client on project details, as requested by Project Manager (PM)
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- May coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
- Tracks and manages time spent on different projects
- Prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time for PM
- Sets up Architectural Plans using computer assisted design software and equipment
- Prepares scale drawings for PM
What type of person are we looking for? The person selected will have a combination of quantitative and qualitative skills and competencies. We need someone who is efficient and organized and able to communicate effectively with the project team and manager, as well as work with a multi-disciplinary team and a range of clients. The basic requirement include the following:Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Experience: 1 year
- License Status: Licensure not required
- Education: Higher education in Architecture or related field preferred, but not required
- Strong capability to use Revit – this will be evaluated as a prerequisite for the position
- Review capability in CAD software
- General 3D Modeling skills in Revit and/or Sketchup
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret architectural documents and refine these skills on the job
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
If you don’t feel like you align exactly with these qualifications but think you’d be a great fit for our team, please tell us why!
CRSA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their gender, religion, race/ethnicity, age, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Information should be e-mailed to: