CRSA is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Feel free to email a portfolio to . Positions we are actively recruiting for are listed below. CRSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Production Architect or Associate
CRSA is actively seeking Architectural Associates or licensed Architects for production work in our SLC office. We currently have three full-time positions available. However, we are open to part-time hires with a range of 15 to 30 hours/week, depending on project tasks and deadlines.
What would you do? Responsibilities will likely include the following tasks:
- Communicates with client on project details, as requested by Project Manager (PM)
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- May coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
- Tracks and manages time spent on different projects
- Prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time for PM
- Sets up Architectural Plans using computer assisted design software and equipment
- Prepares scale drawings for PM
What type of person are we looking for? The person selected will have a combination of quantitative and qualitative skills and competencies. We need someone who is efficient and organized and able to communicate effectively with the project team and manager, as well as work with a multi-disciplinary team and a range of clients. The basic requirement include the following:
- Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Experience: 2 years
- License Status: Licensure not required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field preferred
- Software Requirements:
- Review capability in CAD software
- Strong capability to use Revit
- General 3D Modeling skills in Revit and/or Sketchup
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret architectural documents and refine these skills on the job
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Candidates with Planning experience will be given preference
If you don’t feel like you align exactly with these qualifications but think you’d be a great fit for our team, please tell us why!
CRSA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their gender, religion, race/ethnicity, age, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Information should be e-mailed to: