CRSA is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Feel free to email a portfolio to . Positions we are actively recruiting for are listed below. CRSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CRSA is actively seeking a Marketing Director to lead all marketing functions of the firm from our Salt Lake City office. Our ideal Marketing Director will have a decade of experience in the architecture/engineering industry and should already know the key players. The Marketing Director will be responsible for CRSA’s business development strategy, marketing, branding, communications, and public relations infrastructure, as well as managing our marketing team of professionals.
What type of person are we looking for? The person selected will have a combination of quantitative and qualitative skills and competencies. We need someone who is efficient and organized and able to communicate effectively with the architectural centers, clients, and their own multi-disciplinary team. The basic requirements include the following:
- Experience: 10 years in the A/E industry, 5 years in a management role
- Certifications: CPMS preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- Software Requirements:
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro and InDesign required. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Expert user of Outlook and PowerPoint (or other presentation software)
- Competency with Databases and CRM software
- Established reputation as a Business Development and Marketing authority
- Exceptional communication skills, including publications, public speaking, and presentations
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Experience with digital marketing and strategies
- Personnel management skills including mentoring, recruiting, retention, reviews, and terminations
- Professional and proactive work ethic. Ability to calmly handle high stress situations
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills. Attention to detail
What would you do? Responsibilities will likely include the following tasks:
- Creation and execution of the corporate marketing plans, including implementing new marketing ideas and tools for the company
- Oversee branding and image; develop messaging
- Develop and execute active communication strategies used to promote both the Firm and staff across a range of outlets: specialty communications, newsletters, social media, website, etc.
- Represent the organization with major customers, develop relationships with potential new customers
- Network with industry, governmental, and other firms to learn of new opportunities. Actively participate in key A/E/C professional organizations such as SMPS
- Conduct or direct client perception interviews
- Supervise the preparation of statements of interest and qualifications, proposals, SF330 forms, collateral material, websites, and other marketing-oriented correspondence
- Supervise upkeep of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, holiday card lists, consultant lists, etc.
- Primarily responsible for recruiting, retention, and termination of employees on their team, with assistance from HR as needed
- Hourly Range: $75,000 - $110,000
- Category: Architecture & Engineering
- Education Level: Master’s
- Job Type: Full-time
- Years of Experience: 10 years min preferred
Who Are We?
Wally Cooper founded CRSA in 1975. For the first 20 years, the firm specialized in Historic Preservation Architecture and as a result, CRSA has a large portfolio of historical projects of every size, and most building types. Today, CRSA operates as an employee-owned firm with offices in both Salt Lake City and St. George. We are led by six Managing Principals and a 13-member Board of Directors. Our Centers of Expertise specialize in higher education, religious, landscaping, and government buildings as well as planning, historic preservation, interior design services. People are the centerpiece at CRSA: our clients, our employees, and our colleagues. The CRSA Vision is that every great idea should be backed up with skill, integrity, and absolute commitment to its realization. We have a culture of great people, great product, and great practice.
CRSA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their gender, religion, race/ethnicity, age, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Information should be e-mailed to: